Am 03.01.2011 02:41, schrieb Enrico Weigelt:

> > No, as usual on Gentoo, config files are never overwritten, but
> > written to another place and tools like etc-update show you the
> > differences. I've merged the configs manually, and I'm pretty
> > sure I didn't add anything like error_reporting=On, etc.
> > But I can't tell if these options had been previously set at all,
> > so it's maybe a matter of built-in defaults.
> >

> > cu
Hi,

Sorry for the noise. Here is the correct answer.

Since ebuild php-5.3.3 Gentoo introduced a set of new features. One of
them is the PHP_INI_VERSION variable in the file /etc/make.conf. If you
don't set this variable, Gentoo installs the development version of the
php.ini file. I think this is your problem. For more informations you
can visit the Blog from the PHP ebuild maintainer.

olemarkus.org

Greetings,
Christian