Do you use lowercase paths and have capitals in your class names?
That is really where this goes into.  Much of PEAR and just about all
of the frameworks are following a specific area.  The main key item
here is that \My\Class is generally in a folder like My/Class.php.
Right now spl_autoload would translate this to look at: my/class.php
by default which one would likely think that it would be My/Class.php
being the one that would be autoloaded since we did not type it
lowercase.

Regards,

Mike