> Hi Olivier,

Hi !

> Could you be a little more specific about what questions you have? Is it to
> do with the licensing or physically how to go about achieving your aim?

technical point : how to go about achieving my aim ;)

Ideas :

- specific compilation of PHP (I am newbee, but there are lots of expert on
this list I think ;))
- others ?

This is not (I think ?) a problem with license, my current targeted license
is BSD-style (New BSD by defaults, but I can move if necessary).

Thanks !

--
Olivier Hoareau
Consultant Expert PHP / Coach Méthodologie Agile

PHPPRO
www.phppro.fr
Visitez le blog http://blog.phppro.fr !