On May 11, 2011, at 6:02 PM, Stas Malyshev wrote:

> Hi!
>
>> We once had a matrix showing test results per setup (OS, phpversion,
>> per configure switches) but it was someones pet project and the code
>> has long since been lost (he looked years ago). Maybe such a beast
>> would be useful.
>
> We can do a table saying which tests fails where in the wiki right now...

Okay let's have a look after we receive more reports. And collaboration may be
needed for several of these fails although opening a bug report for each
doesn't feel ideal. Other ideas? A "I tried this, it may be that, my OS is
weird, ah I see, oh nice idea let's try... Eureka!" type dialogue comes to
mind.

>> Also, how about we change[1] it so php.qa.reports[2] stops receiving
>> 5_2 results, and always receives snapshot results? For example,
>> snapshot test results (5_3 and trunk) are configured to _not_ go
>> there today.
>
> I think it's an excellent idea. 5.2 is not going to be fixed anyway, we need
> 5.3 and trunk much more.

I replaced 5.2 with 5.4 for FC, and we now allow 5.3.7-dev and 5.3.99-dev
snaps. However, I'm unable to determine why 5.3.99-dev tests aren't posting to
the list but at least 5.3.7-dev do now. Speaking of 5.3.99, how about we rename
it to 5.4? The trunk being 5.4 or 6.0 debate feels over. ;)

Regards,
Philip