Hi,

Just a few words about tests :

I made an interface to aggregate all failed results on all PHP versions.
This was for internal purposes in my company, but I would be glad if it can
help to catch all failing tests (most are failing because of the test
itself).

http://phpqa.ajeux.net/

If you think such a tool can be helpful and want to see additional features,
feel free to ask. If not .. Well sorry for the noise ;)

Also, Rasmus, you talked about time need to make all tests. More than a year
ago, there was a project undergoing with parallel execution of all tests. I
asked about it a few months ago and did not get any feedback. Is this
project dead ? I'm willing to take it back on tracks ;) I would need some
help to know where / why the project was stopped.

Olivier