hi Ilia,

I would suggest to kill the TSRMLS_FETCH while being at it. They are
horribly slow and a couple of them can be replaced by the
TSRMLS_DC/CC, if I'm not mistaken.

For the windows side, I do not have the time to do the equivalent, so
if you commit the patch to trunk first so I can fix the build
accordingly and then merge, that would be easier for me :).

Cheers,

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:30 AM, Ilia Alshanetsky <i...@prohost.org> wrote:
> Since we are on the topic of reviewing past RFCs for 5.4, can we take
> another look at the Zend Signals RFC:
>
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/zendsignals
>
> The patch is solid (have been using it in production for quite some
> time) and improvement is quite helpful, especially when APC is being
> used. Are there any reasons not to apply this to 5.4?
>
> --

Pierre