Le 16/06/2011 07:23, Stas Malyshev a écrit :
> Hi!
>
>> On every PHP project I work on I had to find workarounds because
>> PHP crashes. Behaviour bugs (feature not working as intended) are
>> annoying but memory leaks and memory corruptions are just a no no
>> no in production environment. The only way
>
> A key to fixing memory corruption is providing good bug reports -
> with backtraces, valgrind reports, etc. If you have such reports and
> nothing happens to them - you may want to try to raise the profile of
> bug reports that are bothering you by mentioning them on the list and
> calling for volonteers to fix them. Usually if bug is in frequently
> used module and  reproduceable, there would be somebody who can fix
> it.

  what I did every single time. Among all my bug reports I had one answer
from decoder-...@own-hero.net (thanks to him) who reduced the test case
for a memory leak (bug 54460). I'm not talking about bugs in modules
but bugs in *core* which can be reproduced with few lines of *core* PHP.

>> What I need is a very stable language on which I can rely and I'm
>> very sad to to say PHP is getting worse and worse on that point of
>> view versions after versions.
>
> I can not contradict your experience, it is what it is, but my
> experience for years working with PHP was exactly the opposite.

  To tell you the truth, I've been asked to rewrite the framework I
did in Ruby because of these problems. I'm of course very reluctant
to go that way but in the end I may have no choice :-(