Hi!

On 6/29/11 6:31 AM, Mike Willbanks wrote:

There's a RFC covering this. There's a patch also.

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/splclassloader

This one seems to have fallen through the cracks?

Well, nobody proposed it in time (especially not the RFC author :)

* The other implementation I could see is to modify spl_autoload to be able
to pass it a parameter for the auto loading type - right now it will attempt
to autoload everything lowercase (been brought up a few times).

I think the class looks better. I think RFC needs to be expanded with description of what the class actually does and how, and then if there are no objections I think we could take it into 5.4.0, since the implementation already exists.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/