Hi!

On 7/17/11 5:46 PM, Philip Olson wrote:
And you rely on magic_quotes being on, right? Then you have peculiar definition of
"working perfectly".

Nobody here said they rely on magic quotes, and that is not related to what a
default value means,
or how they are handled.

We're discussing magic quotes. The quote was "My local ini file is 6 lines long. Works perfectly.". So either one of these 6 lines resets magic_quotes to 0 - which proves my point - or Richard considers application relying on default of magic quotes - which is on - "working perfectly", which is just wrong.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/