2011/8/12 Sebastian Bergmann <sebast...@php.net>:
>  I never understood why we chose a legacy technology when we migrated
>  from CVS.

Well I'm sure if there were raised bigger "concerns" or more attention
headed towards Git/Mercurial/Bzr/Whatever then we might ended up on
one of them today. I don't remember much of the discussion other than
it was moved to another list which I didn't subscribe to, I just
remember it was long and ongoing with our beloved namespace separator
at the same time which floated internals.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net