Hi!

On 8/14/11 9:35 PM, Sebastian Krebs wrote:
Now I'm getting a little bit confused: About which new/changing
semantics you are talking about? I want to use custom functions, that
exists, since the language itself exists, but I want to get rid of
unnecessary `[include|require]_once()`-calls.

You want to change how autoloader works. This would also be a problem with global function callback for namespaces (http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.namespaces.fallback.php) since each call to, say, strlen would produce an autoloader call.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/