On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Hannes Magnusson
<hannes.magnus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 10:10, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
>>

>> Am 19.08.2011 09:51, schrieb Nicolai Scheer:
>>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> Did I miss anything or is it intentional to not allow
>>> bug
>>> reports for php 5.3.x?
>>>
>>> The version dropdown on
>>> https://bugs.php.net/report.php
>>> only shows trunk, svn and php 5.4 stuff
>>> (and a 'upgrade first'
>>> suggestion if lower).
>>
>> the problem is that nobody cares about this dropdown as also
>> on the pecl-bugtracker and even if  5.3.x would be present
>> it takes ages if it is in the dropdown
>>
>> why are this not a input-field if nobody cares about maintaining
>> the dropdwons properly?
>
> It was recently changed to automatically update from the version info
> on php.net.
> That code change seems broken now, and you should file a bug report
> about it - or at least tell the proper list that maintains these sort
> of things (php-webmas...@lists.php.net) as this has nothing to do with
> PHP internals :]
>
> -Hannes

hi.

I changed the behavior of that dropdown recently, it fetch the
versions from
http://qa.php.net/api.php?type=qa-releases&format=json&only=dev_versions
and http://www.php.net/releases/index.php?serialize=1&max=20&version=5
it seems that Ilia broke the qa api with this change:
http://svn.php.net/viewvc/web/qa/trunk/include/release-qa.php?r1=314792&r2=315141&pathrev=315141

currently we don't have active release for the 5.3 branch there, so
the script assumes that the development of the 5.3 branch has ended.

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu