Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
and visit it daily from now on? I'd like to see this go to 0 before we
release the first 5.4 beta later this year. Probably by moving the bulk
of these to XFAIL, but in some cases the tests themselves really are
bogus and either need to be removed or fixed.

I think that there is a need to review how the whole PDO test setup works, since many of the bug/tests I am seeing there are SQL specific, yet are being applied to all drivers? Certainly there should be base functionality that works transparently, but as soon as one tries running driver specific SQL then those tests need to be driver specific rather then part of a generic set? Or every test needs to cater for the SQL differences?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL