On 10/06/2011 08:53 PM, Chris Stockton wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 4:45 PM, J. Adams<zardozro...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Perhaps we could all contact Astrolabe and voice our complaints?

http://alabe.com/

Not sure how copyright can apply to time? If so put me in for
copyright on Mondays.. once I own them I can get rid of them forever!
But really, I believe the claim seems to have little ground to stand
on in.

-Chris

It doesn't, but under DMCA rules if someone sends you a takedown notice then you're guilty until proven innocent; and if you're an intermediary host, you can make yourself immune to prosecution by taking down an allegedly infringing work immediately, without bothering to check to see if the claim is bogus or not.

It's a wonderful world we live in.

--Larry Garfield