On 13/10/11 23:04, Ángel González wrote:
Ivan Enderlin wrote:

Hi all,

  Some days ago, I have filled a bug about an issue with
stream_socket_recvfrom() only (apparently) on Windows7. You will see all
the details here: . This bug is important for my Windows users and I hope seeing this bug fixed in PHP5.4. I am willing to write a patch if someone
can help me.

  This is an important bug I think because it impacts standard
streams system.

  Best regards.
The 30-seconds timeout elapsed?
No, it's immediate. If you have Win7, give it a try.

Cheers.

--
Ivan Enderlin
Developer of Hoa

PhD. student at LIFC/DISC (Vesontio) and INRIA (Cassis)
http://lifc.univ-fcomte.fr/ and http://inria.fr/

Member of HTML and WebApps Working Group of W3C
http://w3.org/