Hi!

On 10/7/11 11:13 AM, Hannes Magnusson wrote:
The UPGRADING file is also completely worthless.
I have no idea what is going on, as a dev, nor as a documentor.
Be it traits, closures, or whatever random new parameter or function was added.
When 5.3 came around, I literally had to diff the sources to figure
out what was going on, I am not going through that again.

I've sent a separate email about undocumented stuff but I'm kind of confused about UPGRADING file - what should be there and how it is related to NEWS? Should one ad stuff both to NEWS and UPGRADING or I as RM should add stuff from NEWS to UPGRADING later? Do we have process described anywhere?
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/