Zitat von Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com>:

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Jan Schneider <j...@horde.org> wrote:

I'm going to check with our Jenkins guru, but I'm wondering how such a VM
should look like. Should it contain a complete Jenkins instance, or just a
checkout of the Horde packages that you would run from your own Jenkins
server(s)?

It will be no different to what you have now to run the tests locally.
All we need is a result set (json) that will be pushed in our servers
and displayed, alerts will be sent on errors, etc.

Are you online somewhere for a chat?

Each and every day on #horde @ freenode.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/