Hi!

What about array_diff(array("Array"), array(array()))? To me the sole
act of having an array in it is an almost sure indication that the code
is wrong somewhere... IMO it deserves a notice.

That one would have the arrays different. Having multi-dimensonal arrays is not an error, comparing arrays of different structure is not an error either. Consider expression: "a" == array(). Is it an error? No, it's just a false expression. In the same way all comparisons where you compare string to array should just say it's not equal, since we know they're not equal.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/