Hi!

I've noticed that if I run PHP 5.4 under Valgrind on my Mac, I get this:

Fatal error: Error installing signal handler for 31 in Unknown on line 0
Could not startup.

Indeed, valgrind says:
==47112== Warning: ignored attempt to set SIGUSR2 handler in sigaction();
==47112==          the SIGUSR2 signal is used internally by Valgrind

So it looks like it won't allow PHP to override signal handlers. The questions here are - does anybody sees same problem (on Mac or other systems) and should PHP really fail in this scenario? Not having the possibility to run PHP under valgrind kind of sucks.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/