On 24 November 2011 01:38, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> But neither is introducing a potential bomb of the kind that the 'date'
>> saga
>> created. The problem this change IS causing is likely to hit many live
>> sites
>
> The claim that many live sites actually regularly use string multiple string
> offsets to distinguish strings from arrays sounds implausible to me.

Hi,

I hadn't the opportunity to install php 5.4 to test this, so I was
wondering if someone could test how would this code behave ?

###########
if (
!isset( $widget_options['dashboard_incoming_links'] )
 || !isset( $widget_options['dashboard_incoming_links']['home'] )
 || $widget_options['dashboard_incoming_links']['home'] != get_option('home') )

Is that correct saying that if the first condition is false the second
will always be true ?

Note: that's a piece of Wordpress

Thank you
Devis