Am 25.11.2011 13:13, schrieb Ferenc Kovacs:
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM, Christian Kaps
<christian.k...@mohiva.com>wrote:

I surround my application with a try/catch block to catch uncaught
exceptions. An autoloader exception could be one of them.

But I use also similar calls to reformat error messages.

try {
  $class = new ReflectionClass($**annotationName);
} catch (ClassNotFoundException $e) {
$message = "The annotation class `{$annotationName}` cannot be found; "; $message .= "called in DocBlock for: {$this->context->getLocation()**};
";
  throw new ClassNotFoundException($**message, null, $e);
}

if(!class_exists('ReflectionClass')){
  // call your error handler here or throw Exception as you like
}
else{
  $class = new ReflectionClass($**annotationName);
}

Reflection class triggers also the autoloader, because it tries to load the class $annotationName.