Hi everyone,

I'll try to make this quick with easy questions since everyone is so busy.

I contributed some minor but non-trivial code to 5.4 but I was (am) a bit
new to the project and I didn't know to put an entry in NEWS.
But there is a reference in UPGRADING because my change did effect
backwards compatibility a tiny bit.

My question is, should I go back and edit NEWS to put my change in? It
would go under "PHP 5.4.0 Alpha 1"

And if I do put it in, do I put it in both trunk and branches/PHP_5_4 ?

Also, everyone is using first names only in NEWS but Andrew is not unique
in the file, should I use my full name, full, first name + initial?

Sorry, this is out of the blue and in the grand scheme of things you have
more important stuff to worry about, but I would like to be included in
NEWS is everyone thinks it is a good idea.

Side note: I kind of dropped off since then because the noise from the
mailing list was too much to handle and I didn't know where to start. I do
definitely want to help out more though.

Thanks,

- Andrew