Hi internals

After five release candidates we are reaching the end of the RC phase.
If we do not encounter critical bugs in the next two weeks, then this
6th RC will be tagged as 5.4.0 final.

You can download the packages from:

    http://downloads.php.net/stas

The Windows team provides windows binaries for the release.
As always you find them at:

    http://windows.php.net/qa/

Please ensure that the release is solid and all things behave as
expected! Test the release candidate against your code base and report
any problems you encounter or successful tests you've run.

Please focus on testing traits. An important bug was fixed in the
last two weeks and we need traits tested

The next release will hopefully be the final. We plan to release it
on February 2.

NOTE: Do not commit anything without asking Stas or me.
The packages will be build on Jan 31, so Jan 30 will be the last
day for commits to 5.4.0.

regards,
    Stas and David