Hi!

I'm not sure this bug is critical enough to keep messing with the code base
this close to the release. Could you please describe what is the current
status, what was before the fix and what exactly the problems are here?
Hi Stats,
     let me try to describe the whole thing.  before any change.  the

OK, your fix looks ok, but seeing as we already had 2 patches there and it's still not ok, and we want to get 5.4.0 out soonish, I think we should do this:

1. Revert it (only these areas) to pre-319102 state (it'll have memory leak but we lived with it so far) for 5.4.0. 2. Apply the proper fix to trunk now and 5.4.1 as soon as 5.4.0 out, fixing both the leak and the return states and xdebug.

Derick, does pre-319102 state of the code work for you?
Any objections to this from anybody?
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/