Hi, All

Sorry for pulling the old RFCs out. But why is their status is still *in
draft* or something like that? I did not know something about the
6-month-rule.
That's also what I mentioned before with the missing solution ... If you
close an RFC or set it to *accepted*, please also write what has been
accepted. Btw: the old RFCs need to be cleaned up some when ... archived ...

As I see from your mails, you're not in detail following this conversation.
Btw. The conversation got quite down to a personal level in the last hours
... not really talking about facts and arguments.

I don't want a strict/weak type-binding of variables, either do I want
something strict if you pass stuff into a function.
I simply want to define a type for each argument of a function/method. If
someone calls this function with a parameter that is not compatible with
the required type, let it break.

The other RFCs were just something I saw on my way. That's nothing I
personally wanted to push forward (not right now at least) but they fit in
our discussion and were written in an RFC that was related to what I wanted.

@Kris:
>  I prefer the latter, which is why I am now pushing this.
What I am very thankful for ;)

Bye
Simon