Hey all,

I had messaged about these patches before, but with the 5.4 release
process happening I think it slipped through the cracks.  I have 3
patches that are ready for inclusion...

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=60813
Adding a new hash_pbkdf2() function to allow for a C level
implementation of the PKCS5 recomended password key stretching
algorithm.

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=60789
Bringing pow() inline with docs in that it will attempt to return an
integer (by casting one or more of the arguments to int) if possible.
This fixes a precision loss that can occur with float arguments that
are exactly integers on 64 bit platforms.

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=60596
A little code-cleanup to remove a superfluous if statement in a switch
in the spl_offset_convert_to_long function...

If anyone can commit these, if I can be granted the Karma to commit
them. of if anyone can comment as to why they should not be committed,
that would be great.

Thanks,

Anthony