2012.03.06 23:03 Michael Morris rašė:
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/php_ini_bcmath_default
>
> This is the only other RFC I've been rummaging around in my head but
> hadn't brought up.

PHP has something similar with mbstring function overloading. If people
use both string and mbstring functions, they can no longer trust string
functions. mbstring function overloading makes string functions
unreliable. Functions, that are not charset aware by default, can start
operating in different charset with a single flip in interpreter config.
First you start cursing, then you have to implement workarounds to deal
with features designed for people, who want to use different functions
without changing a single line in their code. You are asking to do same
thing in math functions.

If you want to use bcmath, use bcmath in your code.

--
Tomas