On 03/12/2012 03:06 PM, Alexey Shein wrote:
13 марта 2012 г. 3:00 пользователь Stas Malyshev
<smalys...@sugarcrm.com>  написал:
Hi!

are they in svn? I can't see them in 5.4

They are not in SVN, but at least for autom4te.cache ones they seem to be
generated when configure script is generated, and the packing script happily
picks them up. I have no idea how orig files got there...

If Ondřej applied any patches before compiling, patch(1) program could
leave them as backup copies.

The autom4te.cache and *.orig files originally mentioned are included in
php.net's php-5.4.0.tar.bz2
I.e. this is a valid issue.

Ondřej, please log a bug.

Chris