Hi Internals,

we will start migrating the php-src repository today and SVN
access will be closed by 21:30 UTC.

Thanks do Alexander Moskaliov we now have a much better, rewritten Mail script.
Thanks to Florian Anderiasch we have a bugweb script.

I added a wiki page for the workflow at http://wiki.php.net/vcs/gitworkflow.
So far nobody has added questions to the gitfaq or the asked questions
about the workflow (except for stas). Please let me know what you need
to know to be able to work with git and I will try to clarify it as
much as possible. Also, I would encourage people to contribute to
the gitfaq and the gitworkflow page.

Questions?
David