On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:
> [...] SO my original question still applies, but for different
> reasons ... is there a crib sheet to help eliminate strict code errors in
> legacy code bases?
Uhm, I'm not sure whether I am completely stupid and miss something
obvious: But what exactly is the problem with just reading the error
messages and fixing the errors they report? I mean, you get the reason
for the error and the line which causes it, so what is the problem
with going to that line and fixing that error?

Nikita