Hi, All

I got some feedback from Paul Biggar and Nuno Lopes (the founders of
the RFC https://wiki.php.net/rfc/better_benchmarks) and both want to
give it to a new maintainer.

I fond quite a bunch of possible starts but don't know which one would
be the best to start with or if we should start from scratch and take
the best of each one.

Do you have time to support this project by giving ideas, writing
code, helping to find good principles, code review or something else?

Bye
Simon