On 03/20/2012 05:43 AM, François Gannaz wrote:
Hi

I wrote a report of my first dive into php-src in an attempt to fix a bug.
   https://github.com/mytskine/php-src/wiki/bug40531-mbsubstr
I tried to detail everything as a personal memo, then for a friend of mine,
and now I've put it into a github wiki page.

I wonder if it can be useful to anyone. If you have the time to read it, I'm
very interested in any comments, especially on the technical parts (integers,
null values and zval). Please don't be to harsh if I misunderstood something.

Regards
--
François Gannaz

I linked to it from a new development resource page
https://wiki.php.net/internals/references

Chris

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com