> The one problem I see here is that we keep only 100 last builds, so if bug
> is old enough you can't know build/revision where it's introduced.
> Maybe we should not keep in jenkins build php binary but only lightweight
> stuff like junit logs, coverage reports (if we have them) and etc. This way
> build size become smaller, so we can keep more of them.

yeah, that limit was set because in the first setup, where we had a
separate job for building php and running the testsuite.
with that setup, we had to mark the built php binary as artifact to be able
to copy and keep reference of the binary in the test job.
now that we do both the build and the test execution in one build, we no
longer need the php binary outside of the build, so the build artifact
would be only the junit.xml which is much smaller so we can raise that
limit.
another thing that I want to set up is using the Build Keeper Plugin, which
allows us to mark some builds as keep forever automatically.
I will look into this.
--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu