On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:

> would you please leave this world in peace?
>
> what do you think happens with hundret thousands of existing
> include-files out there which are containing only HTML?

Nothing happens to them whatsoever. They work exactly the way they did
before. I am introducing separate keywords in this proposal precisely
to avoid creating problems for you. Please read the email you just
replied to.

> why do you simply not realize that you have way too few knowledge
> and tchnical education to partly understand the side effects
> small changes in a general behavior are having

*Sigh*

See this?

http://php.net/manual/en/book.image.php

That's my doing, fella. I am the original author of the gd library
functions described there and the originator of the PNG file format
project as well. You have probably been using my work in your PHP code
for years, if you have done much image manipulation with PHP (although
there are some fine alternatives as well of course). I also wrote the
original WWW FAQ (circa '94) and have helped promote the open web ever
since.

And do you know how much that matters? Not one little bit. if this
proposal stinks, then it should be politely rejected. But not just
because somebody can't be civil (:

There are no side effects in the new proposal in the latest email you
are replying to, at least not that you have accurately identified yet.
The .phpc extension has completely vanished from use cases like yours
in that proposal. Pay attention to what I wrote and respond
thoughtfully.

--
Tom Boutell
P'unk Avenue