Hi Laruence,

I think your patch is right, but I've never seen this problem before.
Is it related to your own extension? What does it do? Why we didn't see this problem with other extensions?

Finally, I think that such persistent HashTables must be very rare, so introducing additional check would slowdown the engine. So allocating zend_gc_info may be a better solution.

Thanks. Dmitry.