On 04/07/2012 05:21 AM, Luke Scott wrote:
 From what I've gathered thus far, it is impossible to do without copying the

non-persistent memory into persistent memory, and then back again.

Hi, glad to see you again StackOverflow user:-)

I think I've shown you the route by that [1] project, and yes, the emalloc() call is hardcoded in so many places that you'd have to do it this way.

But as Pierre said, an application server for PHP (PHP-FPM?) would be great. The stub part of a .phar file could play a big role there.

Regards,
Flavius

[1] https://github.com/flavius/php-persist