Pierre,

On Apr 7, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Pierre Joye <pierre....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Something I have been discussed in the past with a couple of persons
> is to have a mechanism to automatically instantiate objects on request
> start. That's not persistent objects but that could already boost a
> little it the base foot print of some frameworks.

Would you be able to go into more detail on how this would be implemented?

Could something like this be done with a zend extension? Would it
involve loading a "loader.php" file and then taking a snapshot of the
memory state, or something like that (before loading the actual file
index.php file, similar to the prepend feature)?

Luke