Hi

When we implemented these sections in the parallel version of run-tests.php we seem to have decided to change the way that they work.

https://wiki.php.net/qa/runtests/decisions/notimplemented

I can't find any discussion of this either on internals or on QA.

In the current version of run-tests.php there is a --GZIP_POST-- section which just has a "1" in it which tells run-tests.php to gzip the contents of a --POST-- section. See here: http://qa.php.net/phpt_details.php#gzip_post_section

I'm not sure why it was done this way - it seems to me to make more sense to just have a single --GZIP_POST-- section. Maybe I'm missing something?

Anyway - it affects two tests (afaict) and I was wondering if there would be any objection to my making a small change to the way these two sections are implemented in run-tests.php? And change the tests of course.

Zoe