Hello All,

Please be kind to review and comment my proposal for custom casting in PHP
(or let me know if a similar proposal was already discussed).

http://pastebin.com/sPb0i8U6

IMHO, it's more simple and on the other hand more flexible than proposed in:

https://wiki.php.net/rfc/object_cast_to_types
https://wiki.php.net/rfc/class_casting_to_scalar

Thank you in advance,
Seva Lapsha