Hi,

I had a possible use case while working with an application registry.  Any
model could "get a copy" of it to read application settings or retrieve a
resource.  However if a model by mistake changed a property, it would
modify the original object without going through proper setters... A quick
solution was to use "clone" whenever returning the registry.

Best regards