Hi Nikita:

    the most important part to me is how did you implemented `yield`
keyword,   is there a whole patch file I can look into?

    what will happen if you use a `yield` in a normal function?

    actually,  I tried to implemented coroutine, but since I could not
find a way to make zend_execute interruptable, then I didn't make it.

    so, I am really interesting of this tech-specific :)

thanks

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Nikita Popov <nikita....@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi internals!
>
> In the last few days I've created a proof of concept implementation
> for generators in PHP. It's not yet complete, but the basic
> functionality is there:
> https://github.com/nikic/php-src/tree/addGeneratorsSupport
>
> The implementation is outlined in the RFC-stub here:
> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/generators
>
> Before going any further I'd like to get some comments about what you
> think of adding generator support to PHP.
>
> If you don't know what generators are you should have a look at the
> "Introduction" section in the above RFC or in the Python documentation
> at http://wiki.python.org/moin/Generators.
>
> Nikita
>
> --

Laruence  Xinchen Hui