Hi!

> please can someone look into this issue. It seems that in version
> 5.4.4-1 the bug was fixed, but in newer versions this issue still
> exists. So please can someone merge the patch with the newer versions?
>
> https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=55544

There's no version 5.4.4-1. The patch was
85a62e9086db7a8ddfcda4ab1279a2439935f8d5 merged but since then there
were other changes to the code. Mike, could you please check if we have
a regression there?
Christian, if you are seeing the error again, please reopen the bug and
add information about what you are seeing, with which code and on which
OS, environment, etc.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/