Yeah, that's what I realised as I wrote that. PHP functions don't really
use tuples etc. very much, unlike Python. That said, now we have short
array syntax, and if we add this, perhaps people will use it more.

Still, at the moment the usefulness of this is limited. Perhaps
destructuring assignment with objects? So o->x and o->y to $a and $b?