Thank you, but this isn't really anything like what I had in mind.

What I had in mind is more like set-semantics for arrays, e.g. designed to
work with sets of distinct values/objects.

Since I do not have permission to write on the wiki, I posted an initial
draft here:

https://gist.github.com/321ad9b4b8c4e1713488