Hi!

> I know session ID collision will not happen most likely, but
> there are few people who worries collision. We can check
> session ID collision when it is generated.

You mean two randomly generated session IDs colliding? I think the
probability of it is pretty low. I mean it'd take PHP's random number
generator function to generate two equal random numbers in the same
microsecond. And these are random 64-bit numbers, so unless you're
generating billions of sessions per microsecond I don't think it's a
very real concern.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/