Hi!

> And this is how democracy works, Stas. If voters don't bother to turn
> up, too bad.

Putting aside the fact that democracy has very little to do with what
we're trying to do here (we're not government, we're opensource
project), that's how democracy *doesn't work*. As you noticed, it is
"too bad", and it is exactly the problem we're having - without
participation, votes are decided by a random sample of whoever bothered
to appear, often on a single vote.
This is not a way to build consensus.  It is a very unhealthy state of
things, and it only contributes to the image of PHP as a project having
no direction, no governance and basically existing in a state of
brownian motion. I thought we were trying to shed this image.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/