I'm not able to try it myself at the moment and it's not described in the
RFC, so I'd like to ask:

Will it invoke autoloading, if the class does not exist (yet)?

I think this should be considered. If so, it's not good as it kills
lazy-loading. If not so, it we may get errors later than expected.
I think these problems deserve discussion. (I'd prefer to keep
lazy-loading, since existence of class gets validated by IDE)

Regards,
JD