hi Will,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:45 PM, Will Fitch <willfi...@php.net> wrote:

> While I've spent the better part of a week trying to determine the best
> solution, I want to run this by Ilia, Wez and/or Edin for input.  Anyone
> else on the list is also encouraged to provide feedback as well.

Thanks for your detailed report!

Could you please open a bug report and attach the bug to it please? It
will be much easier to track and fix the issue(s).

You can also create a pull request on github as this patch may need
some work or testing (incl. adding tests). It could be easier to have
a PR then.

Cheers,
--
Pierre