paf!

On vrijdag 12 oktober 2012 13:50:34, Cal wrote:

Le 12/10/2012 11:48, Nikita Popov a écrit :
I've been thinking a bit about the automatic properties again, and
noticed that I forgot to name one use case: Asymmetric accessor
visibility. Automatic properties may be useful in that context, so
that you can write "public $foo { get; protected set; }" (though they
don't necessarily need to be implemented as properties with auto
generated code, rather just properties with more detailed visibility
handling [a bit related to the stuff Amaury has been saying]).

I agree.