Hey:

   This problem come out when I was figuring a performance issue of Yaf_Loader.

   Yaf provides a autoloader like PSR0,  when doing a classes
autoloading. it used to:

   1. stat the file,  if file does not exists,  return
   2. zend_compile_file

   this is okey when you  run yaf without opcode cache.

   but when you run yaf with opcode cache,  the first stat syscall
become a little waste.

   since opcode cache always hook the zend_compile_file, and compile
the file from cache.

   so,  I changed the autoload to:

    1. zend_compile_file
    2. if compile failed, then return.

   but,  zend_compile_file will throw warning if the file doesn't
exists via zend_message_dispatcher_p

   so if zend_message_dispatcher_p is ZEND_API, then I can avoid using
such mess codes:
https://github.com/laruence/php-yaf/blob/master/yaf_loader.c#L377

   what do you think?

thanks